Remedies for eye bags
- Apply a cold compress on your eyes such as cloth dipped in cold water or ice cubes in a wash cloth. When the cloth feels warm, dip it in cold water again or add more ice. Repeat this at least 4-5 times or till you feel the puffs under your eyes drained out.
- Applying cold tea bag wrapped in tissue on closed eyes makes the skin taut and reduces puffiness. The natural astringent in tea - tannin works wonders.
- Strips of grated potato or cucumber placed under the eyes helps to reduce the swelling.
- Soak cotton wool pad either in iced water or ice cold milk. Lie down with dampened pads over your closed eyes. Replace the pads when warm. Continue to till puffiness reduces. This also brightens the whites of your eyes.
- By drinking enough water, your body will stay hydrated and will reduce the puffiness around your eyes.
- Make sure you get enough sleep with regular timings. Inadequate sleep shows on the eyes more than on any other part of the body. Sleep soothes the eyes and relieves fatigue.
- Dip cotton wool pads in ice-cold rose water. Use them as eye pads over closed eyes.
- Stiffly beat few egg whites. Add a drop or two of witch hazel. Apply to the face and under the eyes with a brush. This will make the skin feel tighter and look less puffy.
You might also like:
What is the best eye cream for men?
I have had "dark circles" forever. If I dont get a good nights sleep, they are darker and I look like a racoon. I am Italian and olive skinned and it is not as noticeable when I have a tan. I tan very easily, probably in a couple hours I am much darker.
Overall I have good skin, very little signs of aging....but the dark circles and sometimes puffy dark circles are there.
I was looki...br /> I have never used eye cream before. I prefer natural remedies more than anything. I also dont have time to sit with tea bags or cucumber slices on my eyes. I am very active.
Any remedies or product recommendations?
Also...is there any difference between mens products and womens products for eyes? What aboiut OTC products at Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, etc (Olay, etc)
10 ways to be bride beautiful — Yahoo! Lifestyle UK
Quit smoking, and only drink in moderation to improve your skin's elasticity and reduce puffy eyes. This is a sure-fire way to make you look beautiful in time for your wedding day. The phrase “beauty sleep” is famous for a reason; sleep really does …
Complete and total girly blather… — Patheos
I use it in the morning to cool down ruddy spots in my complexion and reduce puffy eyes. It also comes in handy for treating sunburns, bug bites, and poison ivy. Really, any place you have skin inflammation can be treated with witch hazel.
Flora Flor-essence Herb Extraction Bag (Pack of 4)
Health and Beauty (Flora)
Alternative Health & Herbs Remedies Bright Eyes Tea Bags, 4-Ounce. Bags (Pack of 6)
Health and Beauty (Alternative Health & Herbs Remedies)
EcoTools MINERAL 5pc Make Up Brush Travel Set 1213
Contains lutein and zeaxanthin Visualeyes - antioxidants for eyes.
Natural Remedies for Under-Eye Bags and Circles.
Specialists in all Blepharoplasty Free Consultation - Free Chauffeur.
Nobody looks good with puffy bags under their eyes, but how to get rid of them? Everyone's got their magic potions, but this is the easiest remedy I've ever.
Find Bags Under Eyes Home Remedy. Find Answers Online on Ask.com!
Here's how to get rid of eye bags, puffiness, dark shadows, and circles.
Under Eyes Info. Access 6 Search Engines At Once.
Home Remedy Treatments for Puffy Eyes. The home remedies found below,.
- Removal of eye bags
- Treatments for eye bags
- Home remedies for eye bags
- Removing under eye bags
- Remedies for under eye bags